Michigan sells out its tix allotment for Bama game
- 2 Sooners coaches lose homes in tornado
- Judge may dismiss Corbett's PSU lawsuit
- WR McCartney returns to West Virginia
- Ex-Tide WR Woodson heading to S. Alabama
- Military Bowl goes from RFK to Annapolis
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) Michigan has sold out its allotment of tickets to the Cowboys Classic game against Alabama.
The school announced Tuesday that it has sold nearly 25,000 tickets to the game against the national champions on Sept. 1 in Arlington, Texas.
Michigan chief marketing officer Hunter Lochman says the ticket demand was at least as strong as it has been for any event in the athletic department's history.
Alabama spokesman Doug Walker says the school also expects to sell its allotment to the game.
Updated February 7, 2012